The Dental Nurse Online
Welcome to The Dental Nurse Online a provider of resource materials to organisations training Dental Nurses in the United Kingdom.
An Induction Programme is available for safely orientating new Dental Nurses to Dentistry. The learner guide 'Work Safely in Dental Practice' is supported by online assessment.
The Dental Nurse Online resources support the delivery of:
- The NVQ/SVQ oral health care - dental nursing level 3
- National Certificate in dental nursing
- Technical Certificate (Level 3 award in dental nursing)
For students, the resources provided by the Dental Nurse Online include:
- The Dental Nurse Online internet based resource and assessment system
- Learner guides for underpinning knowledge units: Biology and Pathology
- Learner guides for units of competency: ENTO A, OH1, OH2, OH3, OH4, OH5, OH6, OH7, OH8 and CHS36
- Student Evidence Portfolio
- Internet based student resource and assessment management system
- CD with PowerPoint presentations
- Workplace Assessor File containing workplace assessment templates
The Dental Nurse Online resources are suitable for either classroom or flexible/distance delivery and are branded with the training organisation's name and logo. The learner and assessment resources are supplied on a per student licencing fee basis.